We Invented Online Portfolios for Models and Actors in 1995 - Enough Dreaming. It's Time to Be a Star!

New Faces® Forums

Newfaces.com

View previous topic :: View next topic  
xkatx

Post    Post subject: Ready to be who I am! Reply with quote

Hello,
My name is Kelsey but please call me kat. That's my stage name and has been for a long time. I started acting when I was 11-12 I enjoyed the thrills of movie magic and how the camera worked. I got into modeling as well durring that time, I know thousands of us have tried that Disney school thing that use to play on the radio saying we are looking for stars for Disney! Then they ask for 5,000 dollars but you are not guaranteed you will go far. I later down the road was told you should never have to pay. Because if they want you, they buy you. Best way to put it. Anyways I just thought sense I am new to this site id give some tips to you newer people to this acting and modeling dream. Never pay them anything. They pay you. Unless you sign a contract then they get what ever you agree upon. That happens after you get something big through an agency. Sites like this however you have to pay to play. This is expected. Also, confidence and outgoing personalities go farther. Xxx I'm ready to be who I am are you?! [/u]
Page 1 of 1 All times are GMT
Jump to: