We Invented Online Portfolios for Models and Actors in 1995 - Enough Dreaming. It's Time to Be a Star!

New Faces® Forums

Newfaces.com

View previous topic :: View next topic  
glamourgurlx

Post    Post subject: Free Account Reply with quote

hey people i am on the free account and was wondering if you guys could help me by rating me for me to become more noticeable to the agents i will return a favour :)
MassivmediaUK

Post    Post subject: Get Noticed Reply with quote

www.massivmedia.co.uk

Get Noticed Here
NewFacesAgent

Post    Post subject: Hello Reply with quote

Hello,

I viewed your profile and noticed that you have a beautiful face. However, your photo background is something that casting directors would consider as a "pet peeve".

In order to get higher ratings as well as get noticed by CDs, you must take a headshot with no distracting background. Might we suggest take a picture in front of a white wall? Also, it's best that the light is hitting your face, not glaring towards the camera, because then you would be taking a picture "against the light" and that would cast a shadow on your face.

We also suggest that you ask someone to take the photo for you using a digital camera. Casting directors prefer clear photos and not pixelated ones and also, keep away from distracting props or clothes.

Good luck!

From,
The New Faces Team
Page 1 of 1 All times are GMT
Jump to: