We Invented Online Portfolios for Models and Actors in 1995 - Enough Dreaming. It's Time to Be a Star!

New Faces® Forums

Newfaces.com

View previous topic :: View next topic  
chelseab

Post    Post subject: Can't View My Portfolio Reply with quote

Hi there. I just created an account here today. I tried to claim the custom user id chelseab and it allowed me to, however, when I tried to view my portfolio I got a message that my account had been inactive for a long period of time, and I needed to log back in to reactivate it.

When I logged back in, I noticed someone else's last name (with the same first initial), birthdate, and other info was filled out on my profile page.

I'm wondering if the user id I chose was previously owned by someone else, and it mistakenly allowed me to use it because their account was inactive? How do I get my own account back or change my user id?

I'm fine keeping this ID or using a different one, I just want to be able to fill out my profile info and view my portfolio. Currently every time I try to fill out my profile info it just reverts back to the old values, and when I try to view my portfolio it gives me the inactivity message and tells me to log back in.
NewFacesAgent

Post    Post subject: Hi Reply with quote

Hi,

What was the email ad that you used when you signed up?
We checked our system and it appears that the ID "chelseab" was created on Sept. 4, 2005. When did you create your account?

It's also possible that when you signed up, our system wasn't able
to detect that another member uses the same member ID that you signed up for.

From,
The New Faces Team
Page 1 of 1 All times are GMT
Jump to: