We Invented Online Portfolios for Models and Actors in 1995 - Enough Dreaming. It's Time to Be a Star!

New Faces® Forums

Newfaces.com

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Cerin

Post    Post subject: What are my chances. Reply with quote

I am a Nigerian who lives in Nigeria. I have always had a very strong passion for acting and modelling. I was invovled in stage drama since I was eight years old and right now, I'm about to turn eighteen. I have a flare for pictures and I believe that my life is destined in front of the camera.Help me.
vhermosa

Post    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi,

New Faces provides you a variety of tools you can make use to be recognized by casting agents and directors. You should of course visit your account in a regular basis. You can skim on our casting call listings and check for opportunities that suits you. You can use the search section to look for agents and photographers who you can contact and flaunt your potential through our member messaging system. Post some great insights or ask others to rate yourself in the community forum section. Ask your friends to give you high score in the vote section which will help you give a lift in the searches. Talk to other aspirants through New Faces' fan mail system. Put your story into words and submit it as an entry in the Success story contest. Spend some time on some of our articles that will give you high end advices in the industry (from starting to maintaining a good name). Peek on others portfolio and see how they make it outstanding. And of course, never forget to COMPLETE your portfolio so that it appears impeccable.

Good Luck!
Page 1 of 1 All times are GMT
Jump to: