We Invented Online Portfolios for Models and Actors in 1995 - Enough Dreaming. It's Time to Be a Star!

New Faces® Forums

Newfaces.com

View previous topic :: View next topic  
abigail2013

Post    Post subject: SHOULD I UPGRADE?? Reply with quote

I really want to have a chance to at least audition, so I was thinking about upgrading my profile. For those of you who have upgraded you profile, did you get any auditions or a chance to be an extra?? Please answer (: Thanks!
crommy

Post    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey there...^_^

Head for the stars! You have a bag filled with beauty and potentials, don't put it to waste. Success doesn't come overnight. It takes patience, hardwork and diligence to get great opportunities in this career.

So keep up the good work. And continue what you have started here in New Faces. Upgrading your account will help get you greater opportunities, but the greatest factor to succeed is your determination.

God Bless!
EWJ

Post    Post subject: Reply with quote

I upgraded my membership a few weeks ago, and have not booked anything thru New Faces. This is not to say that the doors won't open up, just don't expect miracles right away. If you can afford it, go ahead, but don't upgrade before spending money on some nice pics if you don't have them already.
Hope this helps.
sarahwoodstock

Post    Post subject: Upgrade Reply with quote

Hello there Abigail,

That's right, having good photos is a must in this industry because that's how you make a first impression of yourself to potential clients such as talent scouts or agents. You've already signed up so the next is to make sure you have a professional looking photo, check out the tips by New Faces regarding photos. Plus, the better your account is, the more photos and details you'll be able to post, which increases the chances that a casting agent will want to contact you.
Hope I was able to shed light into this matter. :)
Page 1 of 1 All times are GMT
Jump to: