We Invented Online Portfolios for Models and Actors in 1995 - Enough Dreaming. It's Time to Be a Star!

New Faces® Forums

Newfaces.com

View previous topic :: View next topic  
almostfamouss

Post    Post subject: Has anyone gotten legitimate jobs? Reply with quote

I'm just curious if anybody has actually gotten auditions to anything of value? By all means i'm not trying to put anybody down or anything like that. I've seen things like "casting call for 30 rock" and things like that and if anybody has actually gotten something with that much value. It just seems like everyone on these forums hasn't had too much success. I am a basic member just to see how everything is first before i decide to upgrade and everything.Does anybody have any feedback or experience with some real jobs they can discuss?
newfaces
Site Admin

Post    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi there,

We have almost 400,000 registered members. We have no way of knowing their success rates, only what the members tell us and that is on our testimonials page. Some of the their testimonials are displayed on the testimonials page http://www.newfaces.com/testimonials

Regards,
The New Faces Team
crommy

Hi there!

Like all of you... I am also an aspiring model. :)
Let us just be reminded that we cannot attain success overnight... ;) Like any JOB, we need to do great, improve our selves, get good photos before we get hired.. The competition is stiff so let's not waste our time. Let's do our best in selling ourselves instead...

Good Luck to us all!
sobeman88

Well I have been successful without even paying a dime! I have a basic membership and a casting agency contacted me and I have done a job so far. It all depends really

Good luck!
Page 1 of 1 All times are GMT
Jump to: