We Invented Online Portfolios for Models and Actors in 1995 - Enough Dreaming. It's Time to Be a Star!

New Faces® Forums

Newfaces.com

View previous topic :: View next topic  
mikaylahb

Post    Post subject: Can anyone help me? Reply with quote

Ok, I have not uploaded a picture yet. But I am 14 years old, and I am hoping to get a shot at acting or modeling. I did gymnastics, and tumbling and trampoline. I have won nationals twice. And when I was younger, I did modeling in Chicago. If anyone has any advice for me, please let me know. I am also a little shorter than most my age, I am only 5ft tall. But I have a great personality, and I work hard on anything that I try. I am very determined to make this work, its not that I want to be "famous", I just really love pictures, I am very photogenic. =]
vhermosa

Post    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi there...

Sounds that you have passion in modeling and seems that you are also very skillful. You see, skills and passion are important ingredients to reach your aim same goes to modeling. If I were you, you post your best shot in your portfolio as soon as possible. We might not know, you will be noticed by top agents who are also members of the website. So upload your photo now!

You do not need to spend money to take a great photo, use your existing camera, but make sure the lighting is good, the background is clear (white wall or scenery), and that you see your face clearly. Please read www.newfaces.com/photo-tips.php and that will help you upload a great photo.

Good Luck!
Page 1 of 1 All times are GMT
Jump to: