We Invented Online Portfolios for Models and Actors in 1995 - Enough Dreaming. It's Time to Be a Star!

New Faces® Forums

Newfaces.com

View previous topic :: View next topic  
kokuryoha

Post    Post subject: Please answer respond this post Reply with quote

how about me?
1-10 please give me your opinion....
tammysulit22

Post    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi there...

I am giving you a score of 7.

In order for casting agents and directors to notice you, you have to show them your versatility by getting an upgraded account and upload more photos and videos. Show them what you got. Complete your portfolio and give them a peek of who you are. This way, they will have a picture if you are suited to an opportunity.

Try also to upload a higher quality photo. You do not need to spend money to take a great photo, use your existing camera, but make sure the lighting is good, the background is clear (white wall or scenery), and that you see your face clearly. Please read www.newfaces.com/photo-tips.php and that will help you upload a great photo.

Good Luck!
kokuryoha

Yea I want to do that too. But I have to wait until this October. Because I'm still 17. I can't use pay pall. I don't want to include my parents in this case. What do you think If I keep changing my photo once a week?? please give me your advise. Thanks
tammysulit22

Hi there,

For me it could be a good idea. :) Just make sure that you post your best shot. Quality of your pictures do matters since it reflects how serious you are in this. And casting agents and directors review portfolios of those they think that is serious in this craft. Try to make ways that you stand out from all the members.

Good Luck!
kokuryoha

thanks sis~
kokuryoha

how about this photo??
vhermosa

Hi there!

I think this photo is still a little bit blur and has low quality. You still to change this still. You look good in this eventhough.

Good Luck!
Page 1 of 1 All times are GMT
Jump to: