We Invented Online Portfolios for Models and Actors in 1995 - Enough Dreaming. It's Time to Be a Star!

New Faces® Forums

Newfaces.com

View previous topic :: View next topic  

Should newfaces.com give photographers credit for the photos posted on this website?
Yes
92%
 92%  [ 12 ]
No
7%
 7%  [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 13

eshalove

Post    Post subject: New Faces Survey...Please Respond Reply with quote

Hi I'm Iesha. I'm doing an research paper about this online community. This paper is to get some ideas from members of this website and I would greatly appreciate if you reply to these questions. It will only take approximately two minutes to complete these five questions. Thanks! : )

1. Are you a member of http://newfaces.com this is interested in modeling or acting? What is your gender?
2. According to your interests, what concept pulls you in to want to be a part of this online community?
3. By being a member of this community, what do you feel could be improved to make this community better?
4. Do you feel photographers should receive credit for photos posted on this site?
5. How can the founder insure photographers receive credibility?
sarahwoodstock

Post    Post subject: New Faces Survey Reply with quote

1. Are you a member of http://newfaces.com this is interested in modeling or acting? What is your gender?

Yes, check out my page! :)

2. According to your interests, what concept pulls you in to want to be a part of this online community?

Exposure! And then you not only get to apply for jobs but also get contacted by agents and photographers. And I also love the fact that you can chat with fellow talent.

3. By being a member of this community, what do you feel could be improved to make this community better?

Idk, the flirting feature maybe.

4. Do you feel photographers should receive credit for photos posted on this site?

Well, that's fine with me.

5. How can the founder insure photographers receive credibility?

I'm not sure what you mean, sorry... XOXO
Page 1 of 1 All times are GMT
Jump to: