We Invented Online Portfolios for Models and Actors in 1995 - Enough Dreaming. It's Time to Be a Star!

New Faces® Forums

Newfaces.com

View previous topic :: View next topic  
sarahwoodstock

Post    Post subject: Lindsay Lohan Steals Jewelry? Reply with quote

Lindsay Lohan is accused of stealing jewels - a set of Dior diamond earrings and a necklace - after her Elite photo shoot in London. The $400,000-worth jewelry is on loan for the June 6 photo shoot.

According to reports, Lindsay Lohan was the last person seen with the jewelry set, which has disappeared around the same time Lohan left the photo shoot.

“(Lindsay) kept going on about the jewels, asking if she could have them. We all thought she was joking!”

A representative for Lindsay Lohan says the actress hopes to find the jewels and is happy to cooperate with the investigation.

This is not the first time that valuables from the Elle photo shoot are missing when Lindsay Lohan is around. In 2007, Louis Vuitton samples were also nowhere to be found after an Elle magazine photo shoot with LiLo...
cameronclark

Post    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh my!

I think it is sad that Lindsay is falling so hard! Now that Britney has made a recovery from her ways, Lindsay is the media's "Crackhead" idol. I hope she can find some help, because I don't think "Klepto" or "Stealer" would be a great title to add under her belt.
sarahwoodstock

Post    Post subject: Lindsay Lohan Steals Jewelry? Reply with quote

cameronclark wrote:
Oh my!

I think it is sad that Lindsay is falling so hard! Now that Britney has made a recovery from her ways, Lindsay is the media's "Crackhead" idol. I hope she can find some help, because I don't think "Klepto" or "Stealer" would be a great title to add under her belt.

Yeah! She's so like Britney Spears. She's beautiful, popular, everybody's darling. Then suddenly, popularity gets into the head and she became a fallen star with all these negative news written about her (nobody can't blame media, though).

I just hope she'll be able to rise from the fall, just like Britney Spears and Kate Moss.
Page 1 of 1 All times are GMT
Jump to: