We Invented Online Portfolios for Models and Actors in 1995 - Enough Dreaming. It's Time to Be a Star!

New Faces® Forums

Newfaces.com

View previous topic :: View next topic  
sarahwoodstock

Post    Post subject: Linda Evangelista: Make-up In 10 Minutes Reply with quote

Thanks to her 30-year career in modeling, supermodel Linda Evangelista has already mastered the trick of applying make-up --- in just 10 Minutes!

"My best trick is to do it in natural light. I keep all my make-up on a huge mirrored tray and I just take it to whatever window is looking good that day."

What's surprising about this enduring beauty is that she doesn't wear lipstick. To make her lips look presentable during photo shoots, she applies her lips' most essential - lip liner and lip gloss.

"I don’t do lipstick. I think lip liner and a slick of gloss give a much more modern and plumping effect.

"I can’t live without lip liner - it just makes my face and defines it like nothing else. My cheekbones are sucked in and everything just sharpens. I’ve been using it for years and I never let make-up artists do my lip liner on shoots, not even the big ones!"

Wow, Linda Evangelista must have lots of skills to make her lips look gorgeous without the help of the industry’s biggest make-up artists.
Page 1 of 1 All times are GMT
Jump to: