We Invented Online Portfolios for Models and Actors in 1995 - Enough Dreaming. It's Time to Be a Star!

New Faces® Forums

Newfaces.com

View previous topic :: View next topic  
gizzygirl

Post    Post subject: Why no responses? Reply with quote

People keep posting new topics and all of us read them but nobody ever comments. I thought this is a 2 way thing. I have 3 or 4 posts up and atleast 40 people have looked at them but no comments. This is strange. I was hopeing to make some friends to talk to.
sarahwoodstock

Post    Post subject: Hey There Elizabeth! Reply with quote

Upon viewing your portfolio, I must say I am impressed with it. :) You're only 13 but you already have great head shot like the ones you used on your portfolio. I assumed you're a new member of this site? I understand that New Faces can not cater all our questions / issues that are posted daily in the Forums page and there are times, that a member will only read all our posts but have no time in replying them.. :D

If you're looking for someone to talk to, you can always count on me! Good luck on your portfolio! ;)
gizzygirl

Post    Post subject: Thank you for your response Reply with quote

Thank you for all the kind things you said. I am just so happy someone responded. I think a lot of us on here just want someone to say something so they know people really are out there.
Page 1 of 1 All times are GMT
Jump to: