We Invented Online Portfolios for Models and Actors in 1995 - Enough Dreaming. It's Time to Be a Star!

New Faces® Forums

Newfaces.com

View previous topic :: View next topic  
TVMorgan

Post    Post subject: Should i upgrade again????? Reply with quote

my name is Toni Morgan and i live in Jamaica. i am a platinum member. i have been fron last year. my package is going to expire and i am not sure if i should upgrade when it does. i have applied to alot of castings and none of them has contacted me or anything. i do not know is they like me or not.

how do i know if i am really reaching them and if they are seeing my castings? :?: :?: :?: :!:

please help
Toni Morgan
NewFacesAgent

Post    Post subject: Re: Should i upgrade again????? Reply with quote

Hi there Toni,

Applying for a job can sometimes be a daunting task but that's how it goes here in this kind of industry. You're look may not be what one client is looking for but may work for another client. So reasons as to why you haven't been contacted yet may include a lot of factors to consider.

Being a platinum member is already an advantage since you're able to post more photos however, the more photos you have the better. Clients would want to see more pictures of a talent for them to consider him or her for the job. And imagine clients who have to go through a lot of hopefuls in order for them to pick the right candidate that's why you will need a lot of patience and determination in this kind of business.

Having said that, your platform here with New Faces increases your chances even more. Rest assured that your porfolio is being viewed by casting agents worldwide. Maybe the right client isn't there yet for you as of this time but don't lose it just now. Hope that helps. :)
Page 1 of 1 All times are GMT
Jump to: