We Invented Online Portfolios for Models and Actors in 1995 - Enough Dreaming. It's Time to Be a Star!

New Faces® Forums

Newfaces.com

View previous topic :: View next topic  
JemmaH

Post    Post subject: Finding An Agent... Reply with quote

How did you all find an Agent? I've been here in New Faces since 2006 and nothing as happened! Am I doing something wrong?
sarahwoodstock

Post    Post subject: Put up a video Reply with quote

Hi - since you are listed as an actor and are a Silver member who can add videos to their portfolio, i would really suggest that you add some video so that a casting agent could get a better sense of you. There are instructions in the launchpad and the HELP tab about adding video to display on your portfolio.

Also make sure you are pro-active and that you apply directly to castings and auditions, and that you also use the newfaces.com Member Messages system to send messages to contact agents directly about your interest in having them represent you. Remember, the more experience in acting you have, the more willing a professional agent will be in taking you on as a client.

Good luck!
JujuSmith

Post    Post subject: Hmmm...... Reply with quote

I joined New Faces a few months ago and a couple of a weeks ago I got a call from an agency. I would say before you pay to become an elite member, send in your headshots to a few more agencies. I'd bet you would get a call! :D
Page 1 of 1 All times are GMT
Jump to: