We Invented Online Portfolios for Models and Actors in 1995 - Enough Dreaming. It's Time to Be a Star!

New Faces® Forums

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Site Admin

Post    Post subject: Increase casting opportunities by increasing visibility Reply with quote

If you are serious about having a modeling or acting career, then it's important to increase your visibility.

One easy way to do that is to swap links with other New Faces members in your "My Top 10 List" section of your portfolio page. (You add members to the list from your LaunchPad when you are logged into the member admin area)

It's similar to the benefits of Reciprocal Linking, and can help drive more traffic to your portfolio, hence more visibility, hence more chances of getting noticed and cast.

You can make a posting in this New Faces "How to Promote Your Portfolio" forum to say that you are interested in swapping links with other members.

Another way is to be featured in the "Member Spotlight" boxes that appear on most of the pages throughout the newfaces.com site. Members with the highest ratings are displayed in the Spotlight boxes. You can increase your rating by asking other members to RATE you.

There is a RATE MEMBER tab on the right side of each portfolio page and if you click on it, you are able to rate a member from 1 to 10 (10 being the highest rating). There is also a New Faces "RATE ME- Adults" forum and a "RATE ME- Children " forum to ask other members to rate your portfolio.

Doing these two things can help get you more visibility by casting agents and modeling agencies.
Page 1 of 1 All times are GMT
Jump to: