We Invented Online Portfolios for Models and Actors in 1995 - Enough Dreaming. It's Time to Be a Star!

New Faces® Forums

View previous topic :: View next topic  

Post    Post subject: delete profile or change profile name Reply with quote

i recently found that when i googled my name my newfaces account appeared in the results. probably because the name of my webpage with newfaces is my name....i dont want this to happen so is there any way i can permanently delete my account (i already deleted the picture however it still shows up on a google search) or change the name of my web profile so that google does not pick up my profile?
Site Admin

Post    Post subject: Reply with quote

You cannot change the member id, but we can delete the account for you (please go to the Help page: http://www.newfaces.com/help-faq.html and use the contact form to request this) and you can sign up again.

Once you do, please note that it is completely safe. We allow you to only display your first name (to choose this option go to the Membership Tab in your LaunchPad) and in your location you can enter the main city nearest you (In the About Me tab in your LaunchPad), not necessarily your hometown, which makes it impossible for anyone to track you. As well we watermark every photo to ensure that it can't be stolen
from the site.

The New Faces Team
Page 1 of 1 All times are GMT
Jump to: