We Invented Online Portfolios for Models and Actors in 1995 - Enough Dreaming. It's Time to Be a Star!

New Faces® Forums

Newfaces.com

View previous topic :: View next topic  
rexj

Post    Post subject: How to get in "Spotlight" section? Reply with quote

How can I get me son Rex to appear in the spotlight section of New Faces? He is not getting any 'hits' on his page and maybe he would if he could get on the spotlight section.
sarahwoodstock

Post    Post subject: Spotlight box Reply with quote

I'm sure i have seen his photo in the Spotlight box. BTW, there isn't any way of telling how many "hits" an individual portfolio page receives - so therefore since his photos are so good and he is an upgraded member who come up high in the talent searches, and he is in the Spotlight box, my guess is that his portfolio does get viewed alot of times.
NewFacesAgent

Post    Post subject: Re: How to get in "Spotlight" section? Reply with quote

rexj wrote:
How can I get me son Rex to appear in the spotlight section of New Faces? He is not getting any 'hits' on his page and maybe he would if he could get on the spotlight section.

Hello,
The New Faces Spotlight section is for members who have upgraded or paid portfolios. If you're a Basic member, then you will not appear in the Spotlight section. Also, paid members with high ratings come up on the Spotlight page more often.

Hope this helps.

Regards,
The New Faces Team
Page 1 of 1 All times are GMT
Jump to: