We Invented Online Portfolios for Models and Actors in 1995 - Enough Dreaming. It's Time to Be a Star!

New Faces® Forums

Newfaces.com

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Sammieboo18

Post    Post subject: HELP!!! Reply with quote

Okay, so i know i havent got pics uploaded yet...but i really need help. I want to be a model really bad! Please look at my profile and my description, il try to get a pic up ASAP. But, please suggest me to people, id really appreciate it. Thanks so much!
NewFacesAgent

Post    Post subject: Hi Sam Reply with quote

Hello Sam,

I think it would be really great if you can post a picture soon. Casting directors look at model/actors' headshots first and foremost. Professional models always say that their photos are what creates first impressions to casting directors. If you have got good photos - not necessarily taken by a professional photographer - then most likely, you will get noticed more and your ratings would go higher. :)

To take a professional-looking headshot, you have to look directly at the camera, wear plain clothes in neutral colors and make sure you have even lighting. Don't use shadow lighting and such. It would be great if you have one photo where you are smiling directly at the camera and one photo where you are not smiling but have a soft expression on your face.

Good luck!
Page 1 of 1 All times are GMT
Jump to: