We Invented Online Portfolios for Models and Actors in 1995 - Enough Dreaming. It's Time to Be a Star!

New Faces® Forums

Newfaces.com

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Figaromodels

Post    Post subject: Mother’s daughter, father’s daughter! Reply with quote

Two daughters of Yasmin and Simon Le Bon, Amber and Saffron, are following in their parents’ footsteps though in different directions. 20-year-old Amber, just like her mother is in modelling business “watching and learning”, and at the same time working on realizing her dream to become a photographer.

“I know that being a model is not for the rest of my life”, says Amber Le Bon in interview to The Daily Mail. “And while I am fond of taking pics of people, I am going to occupy myself with photography in the future. Being a model, I am learning essential principles of work on the other side of camera as well. I am having much practical experience, though haven’t studied technical side of the question yet”.

Meanwhile, the youngest sister Saffron followed in the father’s footsteps. “Among three of us, I look like father more than other sisters”, said Saffron Le Bon in interview to The Daily Telegraph. “I don’t want to enter the university. The only thing I am interested in is music. I want to sing, either alone or in a band, but I definitely don’t want to enter a music college. I am not sure what type of music suits me the best, but I like classics and opera most of all”.
Page 1 of 1 All times are GMT
Jump to: