We Invented Online Portfolios for Models and Actors in 1995 - Enough Dreaming. It's Time to Be a Star!

New Faces® Forums

Newfaces.com

View previous topic :: View next topic  
sarahwoodstock

Post    Post subject: Post-Pregnancy Shape-Up Tips Reply with quote

Learn this post pregnancy shape-up tips from supermodel Heidi Klum (who once walked on the Victoria's Secret runway just two months after giving birth!):

1. Do Normal Things
- "I've never really had any special girdle machines or anything like that," she said. "For me, it's, you know, really healthy foods, exercising, playing with the children, going to the park. Normal things."

2.) No Crazy Strict Diets
- "I've never done diets. But I also do not sit on the couch with my feet up and eat one potato chip bag after the next and one burger after the other. I think you have to kind of do a little bit of everything."

3.) Consider Getting Back In Shape A Priority
- "I never really put a lot of pressure on myself, but for me personally, I feel like it is always better to get into shape immediately. I feel like if I drag it out too long, I'm not going to do it. So for me it works to kind of get back into shape, afterwards, I feel great. I can put my normal clothes back on and it makes me happy, and it's worked so far."

Simple as 1, 2, 3! :)
Page 1 of 1 All times are GMT
Jump to: