We Invented Online Portfolios for Models and Actors in 1995 - Enough Dreaming. It's Time to Be a Star!

New Faces® Forums

Newfaces.com

View previous topic :: View next topic  
msherman

Post    Post subject: please help Reply with quote

I am trying to get my daughters face out their. She wants to do both acting and modeling. I have applied to a couple of castings. The question I have is how do you apply to the agencys to try and get them to represent her. We live in va but we travel to nj all the time as we have family their. Should i tell these agencys this. Also I was wondering if anyone has any advice on how to get profesional photos done. The only photos we have, we have taken. I can not afford a whole lot so if anyone has any helpful advice I would welcome it. Thank you Sadies mom
saint3meg3rlfc

Post    Post subject: Re: please help Reply with quote

msherman wrote:
I am trying to get my daughters face out their. She wants to do both acting and modeling. I have applied to a couple of castings. The question I have is how do you apply to the agencys to try and get them to represent her. We live in va but we travel to nj all the time as we have family their. Should i tell these agencys this. Also I was wondering if anyone has any advice on how to get profesional photos done. The only photos we have, we have taken. I can not afford a whole lot so if anyone has any helpful advice I would welcome it. Thank you Sadies mom

The best thing is to just go out and do it! I know It's difficult, I'm struggling with it myself.

With regards to the agencies. I went around online (and on New Faces) and found the ones in my area. I then visited their websites to see if they were open to new people. I contacted a few and I now have an interview with one at the end of the month. Don't give up!

Sure tell them, any information you can add will be useful! :)

Photos can be expensive. I got lucky! A photographer in my area was willing to shoot me for free for a promotional thing. Just keep trying with your camera. Maybe a friend of your has a better one you can use. You don't need a professional picture for your daughter's beauty to shine through!
Page 1 of 1 All times are GMT
Jump to: