We Invented Online Portfolios for Models and Actors in 1995 - Enough Dreaming. It's Time to Be a Star!

New Faces® Forums

Newfaces.com

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Altie

Post    Post subject: new face! would love to be rated and given advice if any! Reply with quote

Hello im pretty new on this site and I would like to get some ratings and or pointer's if you have any. Please let me know! thank you for your time
sarahwoodstock

Post    Post subject: Photo Reply with quote

Hi there,

Just rated :) Your photo looks good and clear enough but I think it would be better if clients can see your whole face with the hair. Just like a simple headshot. The quality and lighting is good but it was a little bit over cropped in the side. Hope that helps. :)

As far as modeling goes, applying to castings and contacting agencies must be done regularly. There are castings posted everyday here in New Faces so you should check it out and while you're at it, contact agency members too and photographers. If you're an upgraded member, you can do so through this site. :)
maestro

Post    Post subject: Rate me Reply with quote

Hi I'm Stewart Williams Jr. and I'm new to New faces I'm asking for your rating and any advice you may have. Thank you.
Page 1 of 1 All times are GMT
Jump to: