We Invented Online Portfolios for Models and Actors in 1995 - Enough Dreaming. It's Time to Be a Star!

New Faces® Forums

Newfaces.com

View previous topic :: View next topic  
vianey1216

Post    Post subject: Daughter wants to be a star Reply with quote

I've been reading success stories about a day, two weeks, ect to be noticed. my daughter wants to be a star, she's done pageants, and competed well, I think she's beautiful, but we have yet to get a response. of any kind. any tips? advice? i want to give her the world and have applied to MANY agencies and nothing no auditions, maybe's, call backs or even a no. What happens now? she's only 6. i don't want to crush her dreams.
vhermosa

Post    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi,

It seems that your daughter got a bag of potentials!

Yes! Let your daughter venture modeling and be her guide when she is on it. Your daughter is pretty and camera friendly surely it won't be difficult for her to be a child model. There are a lot of successful child talents who started here in New Faces and is now being booked by huge agencies.

The secret on making your child the next star is in you. To know more about this, purchase the
New Faces eBOOKS: http://www.newfaces.com/shop/child-model.php

Good Luck!
tiaras4turtles

Post    Post subject: A little advice for you!! Reply with quote

Free Photo Shoot Sessions help, we will have free photo shoot prizes at my pageant this year! They REALLY help to build her portfolio with flattering, professional photos!

http://www.wix.com/lavisheventsbylucy/Tiaras_Turtles

Let me know if I can be of ANY help!
(I have experience in the Miss America Pageant Circuit)

tiaras_turtles@yahoo.com
JujuSmith

Post    Post subject: Go for it! Reply with quote

I say just stick to New Faces! When I first started on the site, it took a while. I finally saw you can send in headshots to 100s of agencies and now I just got signed with 1! I'm 13 and I just want to act! Send in some of her pageant shots and I would bet she gets picked up! :D
tim0030

Post    Post subject: I'm seeking some cute girl for making photo sets. Reply with quote

Hello,
I'm seeking some cute girl for making photo sets, hope to long cooperate, please reply if you are interested.
Regards-Cris.
Page 1 of 1 All times are GMT
Jump to: