We Invented Online Portfolios for Models and Actors in 1995 - Enough Dreaming. It's Time to Be a Star!

New Faces® Forums

Newfaces.com

View previous topic :: View next topic  
clouddreem

Post    Post subject: A simple 19 year old Reply with quote

Hey everyone! I have been a member for about two years, and I can say I have only been contacted once, and it was not even for a modeling agency but for a job interview with aeropostale....Maybe I am not cut out for this, what do you guys think? I REALLY would love to see your opinions and be rated honestly by everyone! Don't want to sound like a drama queen but this means a lot to me!! Rate, comment, message, say hello, whatever it is I will appreciate it :P :mrgreen: Merci!!
sarahwoodstock

Post    Post subject: Re: A simple 19 year old Reply with quote

clouddreem wrote:
Hey everyone! I have been a member for about two years, and I can say I have only been contacted once, and it was not even for a modeling agency but for a job interview with aeropostale....Maybe I am not cut out for this, what do you guys think? I REALLY would love to see your opinions and be rated honestly by everyone! Don't want to sound like a drama queen but this means a lot to me!! Rate, comment, message, say hello, whatever it is I will appreciate it :P :mrgreen: Merci!!

Hey, what happened to the job interview for Aeropostale? That's already a big opportunity already to add to your experience. I suggest keep trying do not lose hope. Patience really is a virtue just like i my case and of course..castings! ;) It's a great way to really get myself out there. :)
clouddreem

Post    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well apparently I was not Aero postal material, and I was not interested in doing that! I am going to college to become a Vet and a model! Its hard to have the best of both worlds like Miley Cyrus said once lol but I want to try! And I was being a creep and looked at your portfolio and you are absolutely stunning! I can not believe that you are only 117 lbs and not show it!!!! I was 120 when I was 16, did not know why I did not apply to agencies back then but now I am 130 and it is so hard to loose those extra 10lbs :cry: But thank you so much for your advice!! Sorry to type a lot but are your pictures from New Faces it self? how did you get into contact with them?
Page 1 of 1 All times are GMT
Jump to: