We Invented Online Portfolios for Models and Actors in 1995 - Enough Dreaming. It's Time to Be a Star!

New Faces® Forums

Newfaces.com

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Cameron90

Post    Post subject: New Face on NewFaces! Reply with quote

Hey Everyone I Have just joined and is Looking to Get out and Get Known so if anyone has any Helpful Tips or advice for me or Just want to say Hi
Reply to this Post Thanks Again! 8)
sarahwoodstock

Post    Post subject: Re: New Face on NewFaces! Reply with quote

Cameron90 wrote:
Hey Everyone I Have just joined and is Looking to Get out and Get Known so if anyone has any Helpful Tips or advice for me or Just want to say Hi
Reply to this Post Thanks Again! 8)

I always tell others to keep the dream alive and never lose patience. Entering this kind of industry is tough but it takes determination and of course something on your part to really make yourself out there. Why not be patient enough to build your resume or experience by applying to castings? You have to upgrade but even then the chances are much greater just like me. :) I am able to post more photos to show clients what I can look at different poses and angles. But at the same time I can have access to all their castings.

Make sure your photo is good. Read New Faces photo tips here: http://www.newfaces.com/photo-tips.php It's really very helpful especially since I noticed you're on a free account with your head in your photo angled sideways. So that means you can only upload 1 photo and that photo should be your best one that the clients can see your entire face clearly. Hope that helps.:)
Page 1 of 1 All times are GMT
Jump to: