We Invented Online Portfolios for Models and Actors in 1995 - Enough Dreaming. It's Time to Be a Star!

New Faces® Forums

Newfaces.com

View previous topic :: View next topic  
MadyOhh1998

Post    Post subject: anybodys opinion pleeaassee ! Reply with quote

I cant take pro pictures right now , but I was wondering what you gys think of the photo I have right now . Do I have the look agencies look for ?
Kipsie

Post    Post subject: Reply with quote

You are only 5'5".
MadyOhh1998

Post    Post subject: Reply with quote

Kipsie wrote:
You are only 5'5".

Im sorry & hate to sound rude or arrogant but your only like 2 inches taller than me .
NewFacesAgent

Post    Post subject: Re: anybodys opinion pleeaassee ! Reply with quote

MadyOhh1998 wrote:
I cant take pro pictures right now , but I was wondering what you gys think of the photo I have right now . Do I have the look agencies look for ?

Hi there,

Your picture is very nice. :) A good frontal image with natural lighting however if you opt for a professional picture taken then go ahead because the more professional your photos are the more job offers you will likely receive.

Regarding on your question, whether or not you have the the look, please bear in mind that agencies, scouts or photographers vary in their demand for " the look". Sometimes it's a personal note on what look would they think they need for a specific type of job. Don't fret because you may not be what they're searching for on one agent but you may also be the perfect candidate for another. Hope that helps. :)
NewFacesAgent

Post    Post subject: Re: anybodys opinion pleeaassee ! Reply with quote

MadyOhh1998 wrote:

Hi there,

Your picture is very nice. :) A good frontal image with natural lighting however if you opt for a professional picture taken then go ahead because the more professional your photos are the more job offers you will likely receive.

Regarding on your question, whether or not you have the the look, please bear in mind that agencies, scouts or photographers vary in their demand for " the look". Sometimes it's a personal note on what look would they think they need for a specific type of job. Don't fret because you may not be what they're searching for on one agent but you may also be the perfect candidate for another. Hope that helps. :)

Best regards,
New Faces Team
Page 1 of 1 All times are GMT
Jump to: