NEW FACES® ADVICE - CHOOSING ACTING CLASSES
- The Basics: movement and voice.
- Acting Skills: monologue and scene work.
- Character Exploration: clown, comedy and improvisation.
- Specialty Skills: film, television and audition.
Questions to Ask When Choosing a Studio / Acting Classes:
- What wil the course include?
- What are the teachers credentials and qualifications?
- What is the cost of the course? Are there any other costs? (ex. books, administration fees, etc.) What is the studios/teachers refund policy?
- How large is the class? Is there a maximum enrollment?
- Will I be placed in a class suitable for my skills?
- Can I audit the acting class before I sign up for it? or Is the teacher available to answer my questions?